Misconduct Complaints

If you encounter dietitian(s)/ nutritionist(s) who fail to address your concerns or you believe has committed a malpractice, you are welcome to lodge your complaint with the "Taskforce for Local Registration for Dietitians in Hong Kong" by completing the Complaint Filing Form.   

Please click here to download the Complaint Filing Form